Advisory & Evaluation activities
We are constantly engaged in testing the best practices for measuring and monitoring social impact.
The Foundation’s team has gained consolidated experience in the financial sector and has, over the last few years, gained significant expertise in the structuring of transactions that involve the Third Sector and, more generally, subjects operating in the social sector. These skills enable the Foundation to structure complex financial transactions and “impact” business models through M&A and Corporate Finance advisory activities.
The Foundation’s Evaluation Lab is made up of professionals with consolidated skills in strategic planning and in the measurement and monitoring of the social impact of companies, funds, institutions and organizations in the Third Sector.
- Reporting: to produce detailed information on activities and results
- Monitoring: to produce know-how on implementation
- Estimation of the effects: to develop and disseminate know-how on effectiveness
• Training and capacity building for implementing bodies on the management of monitoring tools and the use of data
• Support for start-ups and companies in the development of impact generation models
Since 2006, the Evaluation Lab has produced a series of in-depth studies known as "The Observatory Notebooks" with the aim of disseminating the results of the research produced in support of the strategic planning of Fondazione Cariplo.